I create with my mind, heart and hands. Over the past decade I have created music, sounds, interfaces, electronic devices, and instruments. Combining my love for making sound with my desire to create, invent and expand how sound is made.
- Farewell [Max/Reaktor] (2004) - live interactive work with 2Air2Ped and steel drum synthesizer.
- American Poem (0-360 B.P.M.) [MAX/MSP] (2004) - collaborative work with Charles Goldman that turn the cities of America into a random quadraphonic soup.
- Sky Canvas [MAX/MSP/Jitter] (2003) - a multimedia environment created through custom programming that allows individuals to participate actively in the creation of tonal and visual material.
- Bystanders [Max] (2002) - an interactive audio work with primitive visuals.
- French's Dome [digital audio] (2002) - a concerto for custom synthesizer and digital audio.
- YAN [soundtrack] (2002) - an accompaniment for an animation.
- Stations [viola/MAX/Kyma] (2001) - an interactive digital audio piece for viola.
- Sonata for Mixing Bowl and MGB [digital audio] (2001).
Electronic Devices - info
- 2Air2Ped (2004) - custom controller with two infrared sensors and two pedals. about
- Blue Air (2004) - custom midi sensor that radiates blue light while detecting movement. about
- IRDrums (2004) - commissioned infrared instrument played like toms, but without impact. about
- PedalBox (2004) - midi interface converting multiple pedals to a midi signal. about
- Triptych Violins [film/digitaldarkroom] (2002) - three-phase portraits of my viola.
- ViolaPlayer [film/digitaldarkroom] (2002) - from a self-portrait while I played my viola.
- Chapala 2002 [film] (2002) - photographs from the Lake Chapala region of Mexico.
- FireDance (2003) - an avant garde video that I created and David Ozab set to music.
- The Trouble with Barry (2003) - a comical dramatic short that I served as producer.
- Music Video (2003) - video to the music of Yann Tiersen.
- Suzuki Strings Promotional Video (2002) - a short web-targeted video. view